We've had tremendous feed back about our previous fund-raising bike rides. This one should raise the bar again by moving further afield to Sri Lanka, the go-to country of the present time.
It's a fabulous country and there's no better way to see it than on a bike.
You'll be supporting the Children of Cambodia at the same time.
The trip is a fantastic 12 day ride through Sri Lanka staying in quality accommodation and experiencing:
- the famous Sigiriya rock with its ancient cliff top fortress
- the UNESCO heritage site of the Golden Dambulla caves
- the wonderful city of Kandy
- a trip on one of the world's most scenic train journeys
- the world renowned Sri Lankan tea plantations
- the chance to see a leopard, elephants and possibly a sloth bear in Yala National Park
- the historic port city of Galle
The trip will be conducted by Grasshopper Adventures, an experienced Australian owned bike tour company that operates throughout South East Asia. Non-riders as well as regular riders are encouraged to participate as both will be catered for. A limited number of e-bikes will be available at a cost of $50 USD per riding day.
The cost of the tour is $3600 USD per person with a deposit of $800 USD payable on initial registration.
In addition to the tour cost, all participants will be required to raise $1000 AUD for Children of Cambodia.
Gary Liddle 0418124632 - email@example.com
Geoff Shanks 0400012133 - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about the itinerary and to register go to: http://media.virbcdn.com/files/f1/43347fea88b89750-GHSF2002xx-GaryLiddleChildrenofCambodiaTour221.pdf